Saturday 27 February 2010

Saturday moan

Well that takes the biscuit!!

My OH works nights, which means he comes in at 6AM, and immediately goes to bed till early afternoon - so every morning I have to tiptoe around the house so as not to wake him. Once he wakes up I can run around and do whatever I have been waiting to do.

I get woken by him coming home most mornings, yet when I go out he always says that he heard nothing- not surprising as one day I was out and forgot my keys had to buzz, phone for around 10 mins before he heard me!!!!

Didn't sleep very well last night, so Milo (cat) and I had a cuddle, I had cuppa and read for a while,so had just fallen asleep when OH arrived home. I had a cuppa with him so I could tell him mum didn't need any shopping. This means he only has ours to get so he could choose when he would prefer to go shopping. He decided to have a sleep till 10 before getting up and on.

I managed to have a doze (most unusual for me) and woke a wee while ago. Made cuppa, switched on laptop to make sure mum hadn't realised she did need something, when OH gets up wanders in asks if I want a cuppa and then in a sarcastic voice ask if I want the cuppa in living room or in my bed!!!!

I am happy warm and comfy here so staying for a while yet - and why not!!!! He is going shopping then will be back home into pj's and into his bed to watch horses, footie, rugby whatever sport is on, then will go to sleep - so from around 3 till 8 I will have to be quiet, tiptoe etc also eat alone as I need to eat early with HH.

As I had to retire early on health grounds, some how the fact that he works and I don't, means that my life is of no consequence- its fine I have to tiptoe around while doing all the house work-except dishes on Sunday morning,(although that doesn't include rinsing the sink, washing down work tops, drainer top etc etc) As he only has a couple of hours in the afternoon to play on the computer-watch horses- I can deal with the house, after all I have nothing else to do! HELLO I had to give up work due to my health!!!! I end up doing all sorts of things I shouldn't do,then have to hide the fact from mother or I would have an 80+ year old down here doing the work!!! However he is totally oblivious to dirt,untidyness etc or if he sees it just assumes HE doesn't have to worry about it as it will be dealt with!

So I shall finish my coffee and ciggie before getting out of bed, he will be off to hunt for food - OK go to Tesco just round the corner- and then I will run round with hoover (piles of cat hair everywhere this morning) put a wash on, tidy, do any dishes and wipe down,clean sink etc and be sitting comfortably when he returns.......... and then will relax with papers and V+ TV.

OK moan over

Have a fab Saturday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment